SUMMER MUSIC VIDEO INTERNSHIP DETAILS
The role is a mix of great learning opportunities and hands on experience working on an independent music video project, that is captured, edited, sound designed, and distributed online. This focus of this internship will be on filming, graphic design, animation, and editing of an onset production with equipment prep and social media tied in.
Applicants should be available to work 2-3 days for 4 to 6 hours per week, as well as being flexible on weekdays and nights to assist with on-site video filming if needed. We are looking for applicants who can multitask, follow direction, be accountable, and work as a team. This is a part-time internship.
* Interns will apply learned steps necessary to create a video that accompanies the musician’s
song, through the utilization of film and digital media, and will be able to build their artistic
*Provide photography/video content with quick turnaround and editing using their own
* Work closely with artist to determine best practices and desired results
* Knowledge of social media video and image plugins
* Assist in creation of digital content for distribution on music video platforms including but not
limited to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Patreon.
* Knowledge of basic camera usage, lighting, and perspective in images.
* Attention to detail, keeping things fresh and unique.
* Creative vision.
* Proficient Film skills
* Experience with Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Quicktime Pro, and/or Adobe Premiere
* Social media/web posting knowledge
* Student pursuing degree in Media, Digital, Film or Video Production. Strong affinity towards the pop and R&B music industry.
* Experience in filming content, animation and graphic design.
* Previous experience editing video with animation and graphic design elements.
* Ability to think on their feet and develop solutions based on feedback.
* Personal coaching and regular feedback sessions to fast pace your development
* Media production experience in the music industry.
* Opportunity to have credits on a music video.
* Course credit as allowed by college/university.
* Must be currently a student and legally allowed to work in USA
TO APPLY CLICK HERE